WEST CHESTER, PA – November 11, 2021 – The Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce announced that 44 local businesses have committed to sponsoring 75 festive lamp posts during the first-ever Chester County Hospital Lights Up Holiday Weekends in West Chester.
“With more than 30 key sponsors and an additional 75 lamp post sponsors, the Chamber is overwhelmed by the outpouring of support for this event and the Greater West Chester community,” says Katie Walker, President of the Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce, the organizer of Chester County Hospital Lights Up Holiday Weekends in West Chester.
The following local businesses are generously helping to make West Chester beautiful this holiday season beginning Sunday, November 21:
Arthur Hall Insurance ─ Beacon Technologies ─ Bishop Shanahan High School ─ BlueEdge Consulting ─ The Brennan Collective ─ Briggs Auction, Inc. ─ Carlino’s Specialty Foods ─ Carosella & Associates PC ─ Chester County Economic Development Council ─ Chester County Food Bank ─ Ciocca Chevrolet of West Chester ─ Citadel Credit Union ─ Founds-Feryo Cremation And Burial Services, LLC Christopher Feryo F.D. ─ For Two Strong Warriors: Renee & Tina ─ Fox Rothschild LLP ─ Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union ─ Gawthrop Greenwood, PC ─ Home of the Sparrow ─ JL Architects ─ Landis & Setzler, P.C. ─ Law Offices of David Melchiorre, LLC. ─ MacElree Harvey – Michael C. Rovito, Esq. & Mary E. Lawrence, Esq. ─ M&T Bank ─ Miles Financial Management, Inc. ─ NouSoma Communications ─ Odyssey – Optimodal, Inc. ─ Party Shoppe of the Main Line LLC ─ Paul Douglas with Keller Williams ─ Pettine Law Offices, LLC, Andrea B. Pettine, Esq. ─ Pine Street Carpenters ─ Saint Agnes School ─ Saints Peter and Paul School ─ Sharpless Works ─ Stoltzfus RV’s and Marine ─ Sunset Hill Jewelers & Fine Arts Gallery ─ The Master’s Baker ─ Trust Point Payroll ─ United Way of Chester County ─ Univest Bank ─ Unruh Turner Burke & Frees ─ Vista.Today ─ West Chester Food Cupboard ─ West Chester Friends School ─ West Chester Orthodontics
In addition, the streets of historic West Chester will be bathed in the glow of thousands of holiday lights every evening from November 26 to January 1. Each weekend will feature a new set of holiday festivities during Shop Small Business Weekend (November 26-28), Old-Fashioned Holiday Weekend (December 3-5), First Responders & Health Care Heroes Weekend (December 10-12), ‘Twas the Weekend Before Christmas (December 17-19) and New Year’s Weekend (December 31-January 1). More highlights include:
- The Professional Gingerbread House Competition begins Friday, November 26, sponsored by Delphi Wealth Management Group
- The ceremonial lighting of the Christmas Tree at the Historic Courthouse on Friday, December 3 will feature a surprise guest in his red suit and musical entertainment including the West Chester University Marching Band. The Christmas tree is sponsored by Lamb McErlane PC.
- The Making Spirits Bright Holiday Music Series will feature local choirs singing favorite holidays songs every Saturday at 2 p.m. outside the Historic Courthouse, sponsored by First Bank.
- Santa will tour the borough on a fire truck every Saturday at 3 p.m., sponsored by Tolsdorf Oil Lube Express.
- The week leading up to New Year’s Weekend, it’s your last chance to take a glowing stroll through the borough’s historic streets and enjoy signature drinks and appetizers from your favorite West Chester restaurants, sponsored by LifeBrand.
- Throughout the holiday season, look for the “Lights Up” QR code at GWCC.org and throughout the borough. 100% of QR code donations will go to local fire departments, police departments, EMS and health care workers. Proudly sponsored by Krapf Transportation.
For additional information, visit GreaterWestChester.com or contact the Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce at 610-696-4046, email@example.com. Follow the fun on Facebook and Instagram @GreaterWestChester, and on Twitter @GWCC_PA #HolidayWeekendsInWestChester.
This article is intended for informational, entertainment or educational purposes only and should not be construed as advice, guidance or counsel. It is provided without warranty of any kind.