Mark Twain stated, “Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising.” Advertising has many forms; your advertising budget will guide you in selecting the types best suited to your business. The best ad methods will help grow your business into a fierce competitor.
MyChesCo proudly serves our community and our aim is to connect, inspire and engage. As a highly trusted voice and source of information for Chester County, Pennsylvania, advertisers have the opportunity to reach a targeted, local audience on the internet.
Our website, e-newsletters and social media channels allow us to reach a large and growing digital audience. Advertising through MyChesCo will provide your company a connection to the thousands of visitors who come to our site for the latest news and events taking place in and around Chester County.
Why Advertise with MyChesCo?
- Minimum unique visitors per day – 20.17k
- Maximum unique visitors per day – 62.40k
- Average page views per session – 1.68
- New vs Returning – 63.0/36.9%
- Alexa Rank United States – 15,025th most visited website
- Alexa Rank Worldwide – 76,711th most visited website
- Traffic Sources
- Referral: 75.3%
- Organic Search: 12.7%
- Social: 9.1%
- Direct: 2.2%
- Other: <1.0%
- Top Traffic Sources
- News Break app
- SmartNews app
- Google News
- Male/Female: 53.4/46.6%
- 18-24: 8.9%
- 25-34: 15.5%
- 35-44: 22.4%
- 45-54: 19.6%
- 55-64: 18.1%
- 65+: 15.6%
- Location: United States 98.73%
MyChesCo is part of the Google Display Network. So, with very few exceptions, in order to advertise with us, your business must have a Google Ads account. We have found this provides the greatest benefit to our advertisers.
- Measurable Results – An old marketing maxim states, “Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don’t know which half!” Since advertising on MyChesCo funnels through Google Ads, every single aspect of your marketing campaign is measurable, right down to the number of clicks, number of impressions, click-through rate (CTR), number of conversions, conversion rate, cost per click (CPC), cost per acquisition (CPA), etc. It is easy to measure your return on investment (ROI).
- Cost-Effective – A prime benefit to advertising on MyChesCo is it is extremely cost-effective. You only pay when someone clicks on your ad and you determine exactly how much you want to spend. You can set your budget from as little as $10 per day up to $5000 per day. More importantly, you can optimize your campaigns by gradually lowering your cost-per-click, which will increase traffic without increasing your costs!
- Locally Targeted – MyChesCo was created for the people of Chester County, by people from Chester County. However, while the largest percent of MyChesCo’s traffic is within Pennsylvania, and most of that traffic is from Chester County, location targeting will ensure your ads are not wasted on visitors who will never visit your showroom or become your customer. MyChesCo is part of the Google Display Network. So, you have the ability to ensure your ads are shown only to those within your specific geographical area.
- Retargeting – When a MyChesCo user clicks on your ad, you can continue to show them your ads on other websites. Retargeting involves showing paid ads to users based on their past web activity on your site. It empowers advertisers to follow users and show ads across Google’s large network of partner sites on the Google Display Network.
- No Long-term Commitments – Many other media websites in Chester County try to force your company into a contract. Your ad will show on their site for a set period of time, and you pay regardless of how often it is seen, how often visitors click to your website, or how effective it is. Using Google Ads to advertise on MyChesCo gives you peace of mind, and allows you to pause or cancel your campaign at any time.
How to Advertise with MyChesCo
Advertising on MyChesCo with Google Ad’s managed placements is very simple and very easy.
- Sign up and log in to your Google Ads account at https://ads.google.com.
- Click the Campaigns tab at the top, and choose the campaign you want to edit.
- Go to your Display Network tab and click + Targeting, which is located above the graph.
- Create and/or select an ad group.
- Click the “Add targeting” drop-down menu and select “Placements.” Type mychesco.com in the ad group. If you’d like to add multiple placements at once to your ad group, click the Add multiple placements at once link at the bottom of the box.
- Click Close and then Save to add the placements to your ad group.
Your business can reach hundreds of thousands of Chester County residents through targeted advertising on MyChesCo. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.
An advertorial, as the name suggests, is an advertisement. Sometimes called “sponsored content” or a “paid article” they are extended text advertisements.
How to Get Started
→ Align your message with the latest MyChesCo content with an Advertorial unit. It’s a new way for advertisers to integrate and showcase their brand creative in a responsive native format.
→ Advertorial Cost: $175.00
To have an Advertorial page posted:
- Your headline should be no more than 10 words long.
- Subtitles should be no more than 20 words long.
- Advertorial length can be between 300 and 2000 words.
- One external link is permitted.
- Featured image must be 1200×653 JPG or PNG and free of text, logo or branding.
- Images must include appropriate credit or copyright notice.
Advertorials are clearly identified as paid advertising.
Traffic can be unpredictable, especially for previously unpublished sponsored content. There is no way for MyChesCo to provide traffic estimates.
It should not be assumed that an advertiser will receive “page exclusivity”. “Exclusivity” is an add-on feature.
Pre-payment is required for advertorials. Agencies that have received credit approval, payment is due net fifteen (15) days from the date of posting. All advertisers are required to self-invoice. All payments must be made through PayPal.
Advertorials are non-cancelable and non-refundable.
MyChesCo has the right to refuse advertorials that violates standards of acceptability.
To request additional information on Advertorial units, please contact us.
NOTE: Data & Statistics as of December 31, 2021. The data reported on this page is an estimate, and should not be considered official. Data from MyChesCo partners is U.S. only.