Alexander Online Sales follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC. § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Consequently, we will respond to a written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DMCA. If you believe your copyrighted material is being infringed on our Website, please contact us immediately.
In order for us to respond, you must provide us notice in a form that substantively complies with the safe harbor provisions of the DMCA. Your notice of claimed infringement must be written and include ALL of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- If you do not provide a written notice that meets these elements, we will not honor your request and are not required by law to do so.
If you believe that any material residing on or linked to from MyChesco infringes your copyright, the Alexander Online Sales’ Copyright Agent for notification of claimed infringement can be reached at:
Timothy Alexander/Copyright Agent
Subject: DMCA Notice
Address: 700 5th Ave, Parkesburg PA 19365
Please Note: Under 17 U.S.C. §512(f), any person who knowingly makes material misrepresentations in a notification of claimed infringement or any counter-notification may be liable for damages. Alexander Online Sales will peruse all legal and administrative remedies deemed appropriate with regard to any intentional misrepresentations in a notification or counter-notification of claimed infringement.
Last Updated: This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy was last updated on 1-Dec-2017.