COATESVILLE, PA — Looking for a job in the medical field? Look no further! Coatesville VA Medical Center is holding a Walk-in Job Fair on Wednesday, August 10th.
This is your chance to interview on the spot with facility representatives for positions such as physicians, PAs/NPs, RNs, LPNs, psychologists, dieticians, social workers, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians, health technicians, nursing assistants and lab techs.
If you can’t make it to the job fair in person, don’t worry – you can also submit your resume via email at CoatesvilleJobs@va.gov or visit USAJobs.gov for additional job postings. So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Stay up to date on the latest news and information from MyChesCo with our free newsletter. Sign up today so you don’t miss out on any important hiring opportunities or upcoming job fairs in our region.
- MontcoWorks to Host PA CareerLink Montgomery County Career Connections Fair
- Pennsylvania Shines: Commonwealth Ranks Among Top Employers
- SEPTA Career Fair: Discover Opportunities from Entry Level to Corporate Positions!
- Penske Reaffirms Longstanding Commitment to Veteran Hiring by Joining U.S. Army’s PaYS Program
- Top-Paying Bachelor’s Degree Jobs in Reading, Pennsylvania