Hatboro Juveniles Petitioned to Court After Alleged Vehicle Break-Ins

police news

HATBORO, PA — Two juveniles have been petitioned to Montgomery County Juvenile Court following an investigation into a series of alleged vehicle break-ins in Hatboro.

According to the Hatboro Police Department, officers received a 911 call in the early morning hours of January 10, 2026, from a resident reporting that their vehicle had been broken into. Police said officers canvassed the area and located two additional vehicles that had also been entered on Earl Lane.

Police stated that shortly after discovering the additional vehicles, officers observed two individuals entering an Uber vehicle in close proximity to the reported incidents. Officers made contact with the individuals and determined they were juveniles who did not reside in the area.

READ:  Late-Night Apartment Fight Leads to Arrest in Kennett Square

According to police, the juveniles were dressed in black clothing with black face coverings and carrying a black backpack. They were questioned at the scene and initially released, authorities said.

Police later obtained surveillance video that allegedly showed the same two juveniles breaking into the vehicles on Earl Lane. According to the department, both individuals were subsequently petitioned to juvenile court in connection with the incidents.

Because the individuals are minors, their names were not released by police.

All suspects, arrestees, and defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News and MSN.