Date(s) - 07/07/2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Cost: $195.00 / Tue July 7th / 9am-5pm
PLEASE WEAR A MASK
Tuesday, July 7th, 2020
Price: $195.00 [Includes 12 piece Cupping Set]
8 NCBTMB CEU’s [Certificates Awarded Upon Completion]
Instructor: Jim Early, LMT, NCBTMB provider
Facilitator: Robyn Zappy /WIofCC Acting Director
Location: The Wellness Institute of Chester County
403B Gordon Drive
Exton, PA 19341.
Mark your calendar and learn hands-on about this exciting modality! Add it to your toolbox for your massage practice as you will be proficient in Cupping! Learn hands-on with NCBTMB approved provider Jim Early, LMT.
What you will learn:
- The basic techniques of Cupping and how to apply them to your clients.
- The benefits and contraindications of Cupping.
- Learn the different types of Cupping: static and sliding.
- Incorporate massage with Cupping.
- Pre/Post-event Cupping for athletes.
- Post Cupping guidelines.
The class will be taught from a massage therapist perspective. Therapists will have the skills to be able to start cupping their clients right away!