Date(s) - 01/26/2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
8 PA MT CEUS’s
Instructor: Robyn Zappy, LMT, LPTA
What you will learn in this course:
- The benefits, contraindications, and cautions of massage for cancer.
- The general protocol of massage for cancer.
- The effects of touch on body, mind, and spirit.
- How to Communicate effectively with the client with cancer.
- The social, emotional, and physical impact of being diagnosed with cancer.
- How to Identify common problems associated with cancer treatments.
- The importance of the relationship between the therapist and the client with cancer.
- The reasons massage therapists should be trained in cancer massage.
- Certificates awarded upon completion! 8 PA Massage Therapy CEU’s
How is the school navigating COVID-19? FACE MASK REQUIRED: The Wellness Institute of Chester County is compliant with the Updated Order of the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health Requiring Universal Face Coverings. Effective November 18, 2020, including necessary exceptions and associated guidance, and affirm the public school entity is complying with the safety protocols as outlined by the CDC to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. The Wellness Institute of Chester County affirms that it has completed the required Attestation Form and submitted it to our Local Health and Safety department.