Tree trimming operations will restrict U.S. 30 (Lancaster Avenue) and several state highways next week from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM in Chester and Montgomery counties, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced.
Weather permitting, the work schedule is:
- Monday, July 8, Wynnewood Road between Forrest Road and Hazlehurst Avenue in Lower Merion Township, Montgomery County;
- Tuesday, July 9, and Wednesday, July 10, U.S. 30 (Lancaster Avenue) between Lockwood Lane and the U.S. 30 (Exton Bypass) interchange in East Whiteland Township, Chester County;
- Tuesday, July 9, and Wednesday, July 10, Gypsy Hill Road between Evans Road and Brushtown Road in Lower Gwynedd Township, Montgomery County;
- Thursday, July 11, Valley Hill Road between Valley Beach Lane and Shamrock Hill Lane in Charlestown Township, Chester County;
- Thursday July 11, and Friday, July 12, Route 23 (Schkuylkill Road) between Township Line Road and Route 113 (Kimberton Road) in Schuylkill Township, Chester County; and
- Thursday, July 11, and Friday, July 12, Railroad Avenue between County Line Road and Bryn Mawr Avenue in Lower Merion, Montgomery County.
All traffic during these tree operations will be controlled by flagging. Motorists are advised to allow extra time when traveling through the work areas because slowdowns may occur.
Chester County motorists can check current road conditions by visiting the MyChesCo Traffic Center.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.