Weekday lane restrictions with flagging are scheduled on several state highways in Chester County next week, including Route 3 (West Chester Pike) and Route 52 (Lenape Road), from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, for tree trimming operations, announced the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT).
The work schedule is:
- Monday, November 11, through Friday, November 15, on Pocopson Road between Parkersville Road and Route 926 (Street Road) in Pennsbury and Pocopson townships;
- Monday, November 11, through Friday, November 15, on Paoli Pike between Ellis Lane and Green Avenue in East Goshen and West Goshen townships;
- Monday, November 11, through Friday, November 15, on Route 3 (West Chester Pike) between Ellis Lane and Dutton Mill Road in East Goshen, Westtown and Willistown townships;
- Tuesday, November 12, through Friday, November 15, on Route 52 (Lenape Road) between Shropshire Drive and Market Street in East Bradford Township; and
- Tuesday, November 12, through Friday, November 15, on Route 3 (West Chester Pike) between Manley Road and Ellis Road in East Goshen Township.
Motorists are advised to allow extra time when traveling through the work areas because slowdowns may occur. All scheduled activities are weather dependent and subject to change.
Chester County motorists can check current road conditions by visiting the MyChesCo Traffic Center.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.