EAST MARLBOROUGH TWP, PA — PECO Energy is planning a lane closure on Route 162 (Embreeville Road) between Route 82 (Doe Run Road) and Scott Road in East Marlborough Township, Chester County, beginning Monday, August 8, for utility construction, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced. The closure will be in place Mondays through Fridays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM through Friday, October 28.
Motorists are being advised to allow extra time when traveling through the work area because backups and delays will occur. All scheduled activities are weather dependent.
PECO Energy will complete this project under a PennDOT Highway Occupancy Permit.
- PennDOT to Repair US 1 in Delaware and Chester Counties
- Route 340 Bridge Rehabilitation in Coatesville and Valley Township Completed
- Major Highways Restricted in Philadelphia, Chester, and Montgomery Counties
- Traffic Alert: Important Travel Advisory for Delaware Valley Commuters
- Driver Alert! Merlin Road Closing Friday in Charlestown Township
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.