The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced that seal coating and line striping operations are scheduled on several state highways on Wednesday, July 5, through late July, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, in Chester County.
The work locations are:
- Route 841 (Chatham Road) between Laramee Rd and Route 82 (Doe Run Road) in West Marlborough Township;
- Route 896 (Newark Road) between Pennsgrove Road and the Lancaster County line in Upper Oxford Township;
- 5th Street between Media Road and Garfield Street in Oxford Borough and East Nottingham Township;
- Penn Green Road between the London Britain Township line and Route 41 (Gap Newport Pike) in New Garden Township;
- Guernsey Road between Woodview Road and Route 41 (Gap Newport Pike) in London Grove Township;
- White Horse Road between Route 926 (Street Road) and Hilton Road and Hilton Road between White Horse Road and Route 796 (Jennersville Road) in Londonderry Township;
- Five Points Road between Gum Tree Road and West Glenrose Road and West Glenrose Road/Stottsville Road between Five Points Road and Highland Road in Highland Township;
- Glenrose Road between Five Points Road and Park Avenue in Highland and East Fallowfield townships; and
- Spring Dell Road between Route 841 (Chatham Road) and Buck Run Road in West Marlborough and East Fallowfield townships.
Drivers are advised to allow extra time when traveling through the work areas because backups and delays may occur. All operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
Asphalt Maintenance Solutions of Center Valley, Leigh County, is the general contractor on this $6.2 million project, which is financed with 100 percent state funds.