KING OF PRUSSIA, PA — The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced that construction will take place on several state highways next week on Monday, February 6, through Friday, February 10, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, in Chester and Montgomery counties, for embankment repair and guiderail installation under a project to repair state highways that sustained damage from the remnants of Hurricane Ida in September 2021.
The work schedules and locations are:
- Route 252 (Valley Creek Road) between Yellow Springs Road and Route 23 (Valley Forge Road) in Tredyffrin Township, Chester County;
- Cowpath Road between Hollow Road and Barndt Road in Salford and Franconia townships, Montgomery Township;
- Trooper Road between Clark Hill Drive and Fieldcrest Avenue in Lower Providence Township, Montgomery County;
- Valley Park Road between Route 23 (Valley Forge Road) and Jug Hollow Road in Schuylkill Township, Chester County;
- Route 82 (Manor Road) between Route 340 (Kings Highway) and Dogwood Dell Drive in West Brandywine Township, Chester County; and
- Route 113 (Bridge Road) between Route 29 (Gravel Pike) and Creek Road in Perkiomen and Skippack townships, Montgomery County.
Motorists should allow extra time when traveling through the work areas because slowdowns may occur. All scheduled activities are weather dependent.
Motorists can check current road conditions by visiting the MyChesCo Traffic Center. Stay updated on the latest news and information from MyChesCo with our free newsletter.
Follow MyChesCo on Twitter at twitter.com/MyChesCo and like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MyChesCo.
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.