CHESTER COUNTY, PA — PennDOT maintenance and contractor crews will be working next week to repair deteriorated pavement across Chester County.
The roadways include:
- U.S. 1, Pennsbury, Penn, London Grove, and East Marlborough townships;
- U.S. 202, Tredyffrin Township;
- Route 41, West Fallowfield Township;
- Route 100, West Whiteland Township;
- Route 724 (Schuylkill Road), East Coventry and East Vincent townships;
- Paoli Pike, East Goshen Township;
- Whitford Road, West Whiteland Township;
- King Road, East Whiteland Township;
- Ship Road, Uwchlan Township;
- Newcomen Road, Uwchlan Township;
- Valley Hill Road, Uwchlan Township;
- Hibernia Road, West Brandywine Township; and
- Rock Raymond Road, East Brandywine Township.
Crews will restrict travel lanes on these state highways to patch areas of deteriorating pavement. Motorists are advised to be alert of this moving operation and to expect intermittent lane closures and possible slowdowns when driving near work crews. All activities are weather dependent.
Chester County motorists can check current road conditions by visiting the MyChesCo Traffic Center.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.