CHESTER COUNTY, PA — PennDOT maintenance and contractor crews will be working on 10 roadways this week to repair deteriorated pavement across Chester County. The roadways include:
- U.S. 1, Pennsbury, Penn, London Grove, and East Marlborough townships;
- Route 10, Honey Brook and West Caln townships;
- Whitford Road, West Whiteland Township;
- Ship Road, Uwchlan Township;
- Newcomen Road, Uwchlan Township;
- Phoenixville Pike, West Whiteland Township;
- Newtown Road, Easttown Township;
- Dowlin Forge Road, East Brandywine Township;
- Strasburg Road, Newlin Township; and
- Valley Hill Road, Uwchlan Towns
Crews will restrict travel lanes on these state highways to patch areas of deteriorating pavement. Motorists are advised to be alert of this moving operation and to expect intermittent lane closures and possible slowdowns when driving near work crews. All activities are weather-dependent.
Chester County motorists can check current road conditions by visiting the MyChesCo Traffic Center.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.
Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to products, identified by the icon. MyChesCo may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.