The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced that PennDOT maintenance crews will be working on multiple state highways this week to repair deteriorated pavement across the five-county Philadelphia region.
The work locations are:
- Bristol Road, Warrington and Warminster townships.
- U.S. 30 (Lancaster Avenue), Tredyffrin Township;
- Route 3 (West Chester Pike) West Goshen and East Goshen townships;
- Route 52 (Lenape Road) Pocopson Township;
- Route 322 (Horseshoe Pike) Honey Brook Township;
- Route 340 (Kings Highway0 West Caln and Caln townships;
- Reeceville Road, Caln Township;
- Copeland School Road, East Bradford Township; and
- Cambridge Road, Honey Brook Township.
- U.S. 1 (Township Line Road), Springfield and Haverford townships;
- U.S. 202, Chadds Ford, Concord, and Thornbury townships;
- U.S. 322 (Conchester Highway), Concord, Bethel, and Upper Chichester townships;
- Route 291, Eddystone Borough and Chester, Ridley, and Tinicum townships;
- Concord Road, Chester, Concord, and Aston townships;
- Cedar Grove Road, Marple Township;
- Baltimore Pike, Middletown, Upper Providence, Nether Providence, Springfield, and Upper Darby townships, and Clifton Heights, Lansdowne, East Lansdowne, Yeadon, Media, Swarthmore, and Morton boroughs;
- Engle Street; Chester Township;
- Elwyn Road, Middletown Township;
- Beatty Road, Nether Providence and Springfield townships;
- Chelsea Road, Bethel and Upper Chichester townships;
- Tanguy Road, Thornbury Township;
- Bethel Road, Concord and Bethel townships;
- Thornton Road, Thornbury and Concord townships; and
- Cheyney Road, Thornbury and Concord townships.
- Interstate 476, Lower Merion and Plymouth townships and West Conshohocken Borough;
- U.S. 422, West Norriton, Lower Providence, Upper Providence, Limerick, Lower Pottsgrove and West Pottsgrove townships;
- Jenkintown Road, Abington Township;
- Philmont Avenue, Lower Moreland Township;
- Red Lion Road, Lower Moreland Township; and
- Fox Chase Road, Abington Township.
- Interstate 95 and ramps;
- I-76 and ramps;
- Interstate 676 (Vine Street Expressway) and ramps;
- U.S. 1 (Roosevelt Boulevard);
- U.S. 1 (City Avenue);
- U.S. 13 (Baltimore Avenue);
- U.S. 13 (Frankford Avenue);
- Route 3 (Chestnut Street);
- Benjamin Franklin Parkway;
- Kelly Drive;
- John F. Kennedy Boulevard;
- Rhawn Street;
- Aramingo Avenue; and
- Harbison Avenue.
Crews will restrict travel lanes on these state highways to patch areas of deteriorating pavement. Motorists are advised to be alert of this moving operation and to expect intermittent lane closures and possible slowdowns when driving near work crews. All activities are weather dependent.
Drivers are reminded to slow down in the work zone and refrain from distracted driving to keep themselves and our workers safe.
PennDOT also announced that potholes and other roadway concerns on state roads can be reported by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD or visiting www.penndot.pa.gov and clicking on “Submit Concern”.
Motorists can check current road conditions by visiting the MyChesCo Traffic Center. Stay updated on the latest news and information from MyChesCo with our free newsletter. Follow MyChesCo on Twitter at twitter.com/MyChesCo and like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MyChesCo.
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.