PECO Energy is planning single lane closures next week from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM on several state highways in Chester County for utility construction, announced the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT).
The work schedule is:
- Monday, March 2, through Friday, March 6, a lane closure is scheduled on Route 82 (Doe Run Road) between Crest Place and Strasburg Road in East Fallowfield Township;
- Monday, March 2, through Friday, March 6, a lane closure is scheduled on Route 272 (Christine Road) between Lees Bridge Road and Cemetery Road in West Nottingham Township;
- Monday, March 2, through Friday, March 6, a lane closure is scheduled on Route 841 (Prospect Avenue) between Summit Avenue and Walnut Avenue in West Grove Borough;
- Monday, March 2, through Sunday, March 8, a lane closure is scheduled on eastbound Route 23 (Valley Forge Road) between Valley Park Road and Pawlings Road in Schuylkill Township; and
- Monday, March 2, through Friday, March 13, a weekday lane closure is scheduled on Route 23 (Valley Forge Road) between Spring Lane and Ferry Lane in Schuylkill Township.
Motorists are advised to allow extra time when traveling through the work areas because backups and delays will occur. All scheduled activities are weather dependent.
PECO Energy will complete these projects under a PennDOT Highway Occupancy Permit.
Chester County motorists can check current road conditions by visiting the MyChesCo Traffic Center.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.