CHESTER COUNTY, PA — PennDOT maintenance and contractor crews will be working on 10 state highways this week to repair deteriorated pavement across Chester County.
The roadways include:
- U.S. 1, Pennsbury, Penn, London Grove, and East Marlborough townships;
- U.S, 30, West Sadsbury, Valley, West Brandywine, and Caln townships;
- Route 10, Honey Brook and West Caln townships;
- Route 41, West Fallowfield Township;
- Route 100, North Coventry Township;
- Route 322, West and East Brandywine townships;
- Route 926 (Street Road), Pennsbury Township;
- Yellow Springs Road, West Pikeland Township;
- St. Peters Road, North Coventry Township; and
- Westtown Road, East Goshen Township.
Crews will restrict travel lanes on these state highways to patch areas of deteriorating pavement. Motorists are advised to be alert of this moving operation and to expect intermittent lane closures and possible slowdowns when driving near work crews. All activities are weather dependent.
Chester County motorists can check current road conditions by visiting the MyChesCo Traffic Center.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.