CHARLESTOWN TWP, PA — Merlin Road is scheduled to close between Pikeland Road and Yellow Springs Road in Charlestown Township, Chester County, on Friday, July 29, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, for pipe replacement, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced.
During the closure, motorists will be directed to use Pikeland Road, Hollow Road, and Yellow Springs Road. Local access will be maintained during the operation.
Motorists are advised to allow extra time when traveling near the work area because backups and delays may occur. The schedule is weather dependent.
- Drive Safely: PennDOT Announces Highway Resurfacing Projects in Philadelphia Region
- Route 162 Lane Closures August 8 to October 28 in East Marlborough Township
- Plan for Traffic Delays: Utility Work to Close Route 372 in Parkesburg Borough
- PennDOT to Repair US 1 in Delaware and Chester Counties
- Route 340 Bridge Rehabilitation in Coatesville and Valley Township Completed
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.