The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced that PennDOT maintenance crews will be working on over 40 state highways next week to repair potholes and deteriorated pavement across the Philadelphia region.
The work locations are:
- Route 611, Nockamixon Township; and
- Bristol Road, Warminster, Warwick, Warrington, Upper Southampton, and Northampton townships.
- U.S. 30 (Lancaster Avenue), Malvern Borough;
- Route 52, West Chester Borough;
- Route 352, Westtown Township;
- Route 842 (Upland Road), West Marlborough Township;
- Paoli Pike, West Goshen and East Goshen townships;
- St. Peters Road, North Coventry and Warwick townships;
- Bethel Church Road, East Coventry Township;
- Birch Run Road, East Coventry Township;
- Church Street, Parkesburg Borough;
- Creek Road, East Bradford Township; and
- Hibernia Road, West Brandywine Township.
- U.S. 1 (Township Line Road), Springfield and Haverford townships;
- U.S. 202, Chadds Ford, Concord, and Thornbury townships;
- U.S. 322 (Conchester Highway), Concord, Bethel, and Upper Chichester townships;
- Route 291, Eddystone Borough and Chester, Ridley, and Tinicum townships;
- Concord Road, Chester, Concord, and Aston townships;
- Cedar Grove Road, Marple Township;
- Baltimore Pike, Middletown, Upper Providence, Nether Providence, Springfield, and Upper Darby townships, and Clifton Heights, Lansdowne, East Lansdowne, Yeadon, Media, Swarthmore, and Morton boroughs;
- Engle Street; Chester Township;
- Elwyn Road, Middletown Township;
- Beatty Road, Nether Providence and Springfield townships;
- Chelsea Road, Bethel and Upper Chichester townships;
- Tanguy Road, Thornbury Township;
- Bethel Road, Concord and Bethel townships;
- Thornton Road, Thornbury and Concord townships; and
- Cheyney Road, Thornbury and Concord townships.
- Linfield Trappe Road, Upper Providence Township;
- Fort Washington Avenue, Upper Dublin Township;
- Susquehanna Rd. Abington Township;
- Bethlehem Pike, Springfield Township; and
- Upper State Road, Montgomery Township.
- Interstate 95 and ramps;
- I-76 and ramps;
- Interstate 676 (Vine Street Expressway) and ramps;
- U.S. 1 (Roosevelt Boulevard);
- U.S. 1 (City Avenue);
- U.S. 13 (Baltimore Avenue);
- U.S. 13 (Frankford Avenue);
- Route 3 (Chestnut Street);
- Benjamin Franklin Parkway;
- Kelly Drive;
- John F. Kennedy Boulevard;
- Rhawn Street;
- Aramingo Avenue; and
- Harbison Avenue.
Crews will restrict travel lanes on these state highways to patch areas of deteriorating pavement. Motorists are advised to be alert of this moving operation and to expect intermittent lane closures and possible slowdowns when driving near work crews. All activities are weather dependent.
Motorists are being reminded to slow down in the work zone and refrain from distracted driving to keep themselves and our workers safe.
PennDOT is also actively reminding motorists that potholes and other roadway concerns on state roads can be reported by calling 1-800-FIX-ROAD or visiting www.penndot.pa.gov and clicking on “Submit Concern”.
Motorists can check current road conditions by visiting the MyChesCo Traffic Center. Stay updated on the latest news and information from MyChesCo with our free newsletter. Follow MyChesCo on Twitter at twitter.com/MyChesCo and like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MyChesCo.
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.