KENNETT SQUARE, PA — The Kennett Square Police Department announced it is currently accepting applications for the position of Part-Time Police Officer.
Minimum Job Requirements & Qualifications necessary to apply:
- Must be at least 21 years of age and a US Citizen
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED Must possess a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
- Must be currently MPOETC Act 120 certified and able to maintain continued certification
- Must be able to pass Police Department firearms qualifications
- Must possess current CPR/First Aid certifications
- Must be able to pass an extensive background investigation with no criminal history
- Must possess the physical and mental capabilities needed to perform the duties of a police officer
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language as well possess excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Must be available to work any combination of daytime and nighttime hours as well as weekdays, weekends, and holidays
Officials state that applications will be available during normal business hours of Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm at the Kennett Square Police Department, located at 15 N Broad Street, Kennett Square or may be requested electronically by emailing Chief William T. Holdsworth at [email protected].
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.