WEST CHESTER, PA — In June of 2020, the West Chester Police Department initiated an investigation into the sale of Cocaine by Luis Cazares-Beltran.
As a result of this investigation, Cazares-Beltran was taken into custody without incident on August 10, 2020.
Cazares-Beltran, a 26-year-old Hispanic male from Coatesville, PA was transported to Central Booking.
Authorities state the suspect was charged with:
- 3 counts Possession with Intent to Deliver Cocaine,
- 3 counts Possession of a Controlled Substance (Cocaine),
- 3 counts Possession of Drug Paraphernalia,
- 3 counts Criminal Use of a Communication Facility, and
- 2 Counts Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
Cazares-Beltran was arraigned on August 11, 2020, and failed to post a $20,000 cash bail.
The West Chester Police Department was assisted with this investigation by the Westtown East Goshen Police and the West Goshen Police Department.
A suspect is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.