WEST CHESTER, PA — In the early hours of July 21, 2022, a black Chevy Corvette led police on a dangerous high-speed chase through the streets of West Chester.
The driver, 26-year-old Reef Sandino of Pottstown, Pennsylvania, was eventually apprehended and charged with Fleeing and Eluding a Police Officer and DUI.
His bail was set at $10,000 unsecured, and the preliminary hearing is set for August 2, 2022, in Chester County Magisterial District Court 15-1-04.
Information is subject to change at any time as additional details may emerge. Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Police Seek Female Suspect in $1,200 Dove Product Theft
- Oxford Woman Arrested on Bench Warrant
- 43-Year-Old West Chester Man Arrested for Air Gun Fight
- ChesCo DA: Domestic Violence Won’t Be Tolerated in Our Society
- Wilmington Woman Arrested for Stealing $3,000 Worth of Perfumes
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.