WEST CHESTER, PA — The Westtown-East Goshen Regional Police announced they are currently looking for 54-year-old Christopher Dacey, who also goes by the name of “Charles Dacey.”
Dacey is wanted in connection with a theft investigation that occurred in Thornbury Township, Chester County on August 21, 2022. A warrant for his arrest was issued on August 26, 2022. Dacey is known to frequent the Northeast Maryland area.
Dacey is charged with the following violations:
- Retail Theft
- Receiving Stolen Property
- False Identification to Law Enforcement
- Unauthorized Use of Automobiles and Other Vehicles
- Criminal Conspiracy
Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
More For You
- West Whiteland Police Seek Suspects in Credit Card Fraud Case
- Oxford Man Fails to Appear on Weapons Charges, Bench Warrant Issued
- Man Wanted for Theft from Lowe’s Home Improvement Store
- Oxford Police Department Releases Video of iPhone Theft Suspect
- Delaware County Man Arrested in Connection to Multiple Thefts from Area Giants
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.