KENNETT SQUARE, PA — Kennett Square Police have arrested a wanted Coatesville man on gun charges.
Authorities say that on December 9, 2021, Tyreek Blaylock, 22, of Coatesville, PA, was taken into custody for his involvement in an incident that occurred in the 500 Block of Magnolia Street on August 30, 2021. Investigators determined that Blaylock was present in the Borough on the evening of August 30 at multiple locations, including a disturbance in the 800 block of S Washington Street, an accident in the area of Magnolia and Meredith Streets, and the fight that occurred in the 500 block of Magnolia Street. Additionally, a firearm, which Blaylock is not legally able to possess, was found in his vehicle during an investigation into the incident. Tyreek Blaylock was turned over to Chester County Prison’s Central Booking on December 9, 2021, after he was taken into custody for his arrest warrant.
Blaylock was charged with the following offenses in addition to his outstanding warrant:
- (1) Count (18) 6105 (a)(1) Persons Not to Possess
- (1) Count (18) 6106 (A)(1) Firearms Not to be Carried w/o License
- (1) Count (18) 907 (a) Possessing Instruments of Crime
- (1) Count (18) 908 (a) Prohibited Offensive Weapon
- (2 Counts) (18) 2709.1 (A)(1) Stalking – Repeatedly Commit Acts to Cause Fear
- (2) Counts (18) 2701 (a)(1) Simple Assault (2) Counts (18) 5503 (A)(1) Disorderly Conduct
- (2) Counts (18) 5506 Loitering and Prowling at Night Time
- (4) Counts (18) 2709 (A)(1) – Harassment
- (2) Counts (18) 3503 (b.1)(1)(i) Criminal Trespass
Information is subject to change at any time. All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.