WEST CHESTER, PA — Jack Bower, a 23-year-old from Burkburnett, Texas, has been Institutional Vandalism after reportedly damaging a sprinkler head in the West Chester Police Department building.
According to reports, on Sunday, August 21, 2022, Bower was in a holding cell at the West Chester Police Department. He reportedly forcefully damage a sprinkler head that is part of the fire suppression system in the building, flooding the cell and causing danger to himself and other prisoners.
Bower was transported to Chester County Prison to be arraigned for Institutional Vandalism. A preliminary hearing is pending.
Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
More For You
- Can You Identify This Suspect? Police Need Your Help
- North Coventry Police Investigating a Hit and Run Accident
- PA State Police Investigating Theft of 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
- Burglars Steal Appliances from Ryan Homes Construction Site
- State Police Investigating Theft in West Bradford Township, Chester County
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.