EXTON, PA — The West Whiteland Police Department announced the arrest of 27-year-old Javon Gibbs-Wilson on Tuesday, March 8, 2022.
Authorities state that an arrest warrant was issued for Gibbs-Wilson by Chester County Magisterial District Court 15-4-03 on January 4, 2022.
Gibbs-Wilson is charged with the following offenses:
- Rape (Forcible Compulsion)
- Sexual Assault
- Aggravated Indecent Assault (Without Consent)
- Aggravated Indecent Assault (Forcible Compulsion)
- Indecent Assault (Without Consent)
- Indecent Assault (Forcible Compulsion)
- Involuntary Deviate Sexual Intercourse (Forcible Compulsion)
Information is subject to change at any time. Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.