THORNBURY TWP, PA — The Westtown-East Goshen Regional Police say they are investigating a retail theft that occurred at Giant Food Store in Thornbury Township, Chester County on July 17, 2022.
Authorities state that three black males entered the store and placed a large number of items into their jackets without making payment. The total loss is estimated at $1,617.47.
If you can aid in the identification of the suspects, please contact Det. David Hale at [email protected] or 610-455-6079.
Information is subject to change at any time as additional details may emerge. Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Former West Chester-based Investment Adviser Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- 3 Suspects Sought in Theft from Old Navy Store in Exton
- Police Release Photos in Fraud Investigation: Kennett Square Residents Asked to Help
- Wanted: Warrant Issued for Theft at Giant Food Store
- Upper Darby Man Wanted for Theft at Giant Food Store
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.