EXTON, PA — The West Whiteland Police Department is investigating a theft that occurred on September 1, 2022, at approximately 8:15 pm, at the Kohl’s in Exton, Pennsylvania.
The suspects allegedly selected and concealed numerous items in Kohl’s shopping bags and left the store without paying for the merchandise. The suspects were wearing nursing-style scrubs and were seen leaving in a dark-colored sedan.
Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
More For You
- Can You Identify This Suspect? Police Need Your Help
- North Coventry Police Investigating a Hit and Run Accident
- PA State Police Investigating Theft of 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
- Burglars Steal Appliances from Ryan Homes Construction Site
- State Police Investigating Theft in West Bradford Township, Chester County
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.