OXFORD, PA — On July 1, 2022, Oxford Police arrested 39-year-old Amanda Norris on an active Chester County Bench Warrant.
Authorities state that Norris was found in the area of Wheeler Blvd, after she had fled on foot, and was taken into custody by officers.
She was transported to Chester County Prison by Constables.
Information is subject to change at any time as additional details may emerge. Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Former Pennsylvania State Trooper Sentenced to 42-88 Years in Prison
- Man Charged with Criminal Attempt Homicide in Parkesburg
- Police Seek Female Suspect in $1,200 Dove Product Theft
- Oxford Woman Arrested on Bench Warrant
- 43-Year-Old West Chester Man Arrested for Air Gun Fight
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.