OXFORD, PA — In a press release recently issued, the Oxford Police Department announced that on July 23, at 7:45 am officers apprehended 35-year-old Olen Holcomb of Oxford, Pennsylvania who had an active Chester County bench warrant.
According to police, Holcomb was taken into custody without incident and transported to Chester County Prison by Constables.
Information is subject to change at any time as additional details may emerge. Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Former Pennsylvania State Trooper Sentenced to 42-88 Years in Prison
- Man Charged with Criminal Attempt Homicide in Parkesburg
- Police Seek Female Suspect in $1,200 Dove Product Theft
- Oxford Woman Arrested on Bench Warrant
- 43-Year-Old West Chester Man Arrested for Air Gun Fight
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.