PARKESBURG, PA — Parkesburg Police say that on August 9th, 2022, they arrested and charged 22-year-old Kevin Capel of Dover, Delaware, with Forgery and related criminal offenses after he attempted to defraud Fulton Bank at 100 West First Avenue out of thousands of dollars.
Officers also removed a loaded firearm from the defendant’s vehicle at the time he was taken into custody outside of the bank. Capel was initially remanded to the Chester County Prison but was released on Aug 10th after posting bail.
A preliminary hearing has been scheduled for August 18, 2022, at the Magisterial District Court in Parkesburg.
Information is subject to change at any time as additional details may emerge. Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
More For You
- Armed Man’s AT&T Store Outburst Leads to Arrest, Multiple Charges
- Mother’s DUI Crash Kills Her Child and Injures Others: Justice Served with 5-10 Year Sentence
- Former School Teacher Convicted of Sexual Assault of Student
- Nottingham Woman Caught Red-Handed: Charged With Burglary and Aggravated Assault in Oxford Borough
- The Hunt Continues: Parkesburg Police Search for Most Wanted in Gun Case
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.