DOYLESTOWN, PA — The Central Bucks Regional Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating Michael John Kennedy, a 52-year-old from Phoenixville, Pennsylvania.
On August 12, 2022, an arrest warrant was issued for Kennedy on the charge of Contempt for Violation of Order or Agreement after he violated a court order by sending emails to the victim.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Central Bucks Regional Police Department at 215-345-4143 or submit a tip online here.
Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
More For You
- Man Sentenced to 90 Months Imprisonment for Drug Trafficking and Firearms Offenses
- Inmate Pleads Guilty to Possessing Homemade Knife in Prison
- Man Charged With Covid-Relief Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, and Identity Theft
- Three Indicted for Distributing Fentanyl and Methamphetamine Resulting In Death
- Man Pleads Guilty to Federal Drug Trafficking and Guns Possession Charges
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.