WEST CHESTER, PA — It was a routine traffic stop that turned into anything but for 25-year-old Taylor Lloyd.
On Saturday, August 13th, the Westtown-East Goshen Regional Police Department reportedly pulled Lloyd over and discovered that she had several outstanding warrants dating back to July 15th.
In addition to the outstanding warrants, drug paraphernalia was found in Lloyd’s possession, resulting in additional charges being filed. Lloyd was transported to Chester County Prison where she is currently awaiting trial.
Information is subject to change at any time as additional details may emerge. Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
More For You
- State Police Investigating Theft in West Bradford Township, Chester County
- West Whiteland Police Seek Suspects in Credit Card Fraud Case
- Oxford Man Fails to Appear on Weapons Charges, Bench Warrant Issued
- Man Wanted for Theft from Lowe’s Home Improvement Store
- Oxford Police Department Releases Video of iPhone Theft Suspect
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.