Through investigative measures, police were able to identify 28-year-old Karimah Wilson as a suspect. Arrest warrants were secured for Wilson who was taken into custody without incident on July 24. Police also recovered the stolen property.
Wilson was charged with Receiving Stolen Property Over $1,500 and arraigned in Justice of the Peace Court 11. She was released on $2,000 unsecured bail.
Information is subject to change at any time as additional details may emerge. Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Police Investigating Two Sexual Assaults in Philadelphia
- Arrest Warrant Issued for Homicide in Shooting Investigation
- Defense Attorney Charged with Promoting Prostitution
- Wilmington Police Arrest Claymont Man, Two Guns Seized
- 85-Year-Old Sold Dangerous “Yellow Man” Pills Through eBay and Twitter
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.