WILMINGTON, DE — Wilmington Police are investigating a shooting that occurred on Friday afternoon at approximately 3:27 p.m.
Officers responded to the 400 block of North Madison Street after receiving reports of shots fired. Upon arrival, they located a 33-year-old male gunshot victim who was transported to the hospital in stable condition.
This incident remains under investigation, and anyone with information is urged to contact Detective Kevin Murphy at (302) 576-3972 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
Information is subject to change at any time as additional details may emerge. Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Pennsylvania Man Sentenced to 3 Years in Federal Prison for Cyberstalking and Threats
- Man Threatened Minors Into Sending Explicit Videos Over Snapchat
- Heroin Trafficker Sentenced to Nearly Six Years in Federal Prison
- Pennsylvania Man Sentenced for Role in Cocaine Distribution Ring
- Member of Drug Trafficking Ring Pleads Guilty
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.