WILMINGTON, DE — Wilmington Police have arrested a man wanted for burglary.
Authorities state that on September 1 at approximately 6:04 a.m., an officer on patrol observed 53-year-old Mark Waters in the area of 22nd and Spruce Streets. The officer was aware that Waters had an outstanding warrant for burglary that occurred in the 4200 block of North Market Street on August 17. When police attempted to make contact with Waters, he fled on foot. Police were able to quickly take him into custody.
Waters was charged with Resisting Arrest in addition to his outstanding warrant.
He was arraigned in Justice of the Peace Court 11 and committed to the Howard R. Young Correctional Institution on $10,000 cash-only bail.
Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
More For You
- A Celebration of Life: SEPTA Conductor Daniel Ruley Memorial Fundraiser, October 23rd
- Woman Charged With Embezzling $2 Million from Former Employer
- Federal Inmate Sentenced For Possessing Cellphone
- PA Man Charged With Enticing A Minor
- Man Sentenced to 90 Months Imprisonment for Drug Trafficking and Firearms Offenses