WILMINGTON, DE — Wilmington Police have arrested a man on gun charges following a shots fired incident.
Authorities state that on September 14 at approximately 8:32 p.m., police responded to the area of 10th and North Pine Streets for a report of shots fired with no injuries. Moments later, police made contact with 22-year-old Jarred Walker in the 1000 block of Clifford Brown Walk. Following a brief investigation, police recovered a loaded 9mm handgun. Police took Walker into custody without incident.
Walker was charged with Carrying a Concealed Deadly Weapon.
He was arraigned in Justice of the Peace Court 11 and committed to the Howard R. Young Correctional Institution on $10,000 cash-only bail.
Information is subject to change at any time as additional details may emerge. Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
More For You
- Philadelphia Police Seek Suspect in Dunkin Donuts Burglary
- Former Sheriff’s Deputy, Convicted Child Predator Sentenced to 15 Years in Prison
- NYPD Links Shooting of PPA Worker in Philadelphia to Bronx Sunoco Shooting
- Pennsylvania State Police Seek Suspects in Multiple Vehicle Break-Ins
- Philadelphia Police Seek Public’s Help in Identifying ATM Theft Suspects
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.