PHILADELPHIA, PA — Conrail is planning to close Aramingo Avenue between Castor Avenue and Butler Street from 5:00 PM Saturday, August 13, to 5:00 AM Monday, August 15, for track replacement, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) announced.
During the weekend closure, Aramingo Avenue motorists will be directed to use either Castro Avenue or Butler Street to access Richmond Street or Frankford Avenue. Local access will be maintained to the shopping center.
Motorists are being advised to allow more time for travel near the work area because backups and slowdowns will occur along the detour route. All scheduled activities are weather dependent and subject to change.
- I-95, I-76 Among Several State Highways Restricted in Philadelphia, Delaware County
- Allow Extra Time: Henry Avenue Periodic Lane Closures in Place Until Late November
- Traffic Alert: U.S. 1 (Roosevelt Expressway) North Lane Closures Schedualed in Philadelphia
- Slowdowns Expected: Several State Highways Restricted Next Week for Resurfacing in Philadelphia Region
- Traffic Delays Expected: PennDOT to Restrict Several Roads Next Week
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.