PHILADELPHIA, PA — The United States Postal Service announced it will hold job fairs all through February.
The following offices will host the fairs from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Feb 1st – Torresdale – 10380 Drummond Rd.
- Feb 2nd – Paschall – 7300 Lindbergh Blvd.
- Feb. 3rd – Overbrook Station – 658 N. 63rd St.
- Feb. 7th (also Feb, 14, 21 and 28) Main Post Office 3000 Chestnut St.
- Feb 8th – Kingsessing Station – 5311 Florence Ave.
- Feb 9th – Germantown Station – 5209 Greene St.
- Feb 10th – N. Philadelphia Station – 2601 N. 16th St.
- Feb. 15th – East Germantown – 2031 66th Ave.
- Feb. 16th – Tacony Station – 4620 Longshore Ave.
- Feb 17th – Paschall Station – 7300 Lindbergh Blvd.
- Feb 22nd –Market Square Station– 7782 Crittenden St.
- Feb 23rd – Bustleton Station – 9925 Bustleton Ave.
- Feb 24th– Kingsessing Station – 5311 Florence Ave.
Please be sure to bring 2 valid forms of I.D. to the Job Fair. Fingerprinting will be done on Site.
To assist potential applicants, USPS personnel will be onsite at the job fair to provide detailed information about the positions and to answer questions. Applications are accepted online only at www.usps.com/careers. Applicants must be 18 years of age and be able to pass a background investigation.
For the latest news on everything happening in Chester County and the surrounding area, be sure to follow MyChesCo on Google News.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.