KING OF PRUSSIA, PA — Universal Health Realty Income Trust ( NYSE: UHT) announced that its Board of Trustees recently voted to pay a dividend of $.71 per share on September 30, 2022, to shareholders of record as of September 19, 2022.
Universal Health Realty Income Trust, a real estate investment trust, invests in healthcare and human service-related facilities including acute care hospitals, behavioral healthcare facilities, rehabilitation hospitals, sub-acute care facilities, surgery centers, childcare centers, and medical office buildings. The Trust has seventy-six investments in twenty-one states.
More For You
- Azzur Group Is ‘Great Place to Work-Certified’ for Second Year in a Row
- Gracie Gerlach Joins Patriot Growth Insurance Services as Vice President of Mergers & Acquisitions
- LimnTech Scientific Announces Additional Power Options Due to Supply Chain Issues for LifeMark-100 Automated Layout System
- Center for Breakthrough Medicines and jCyte Announce Strategic Partnership
- Crazy Aaron’s Now Available at Costco Wholesale Stores
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.