PHILADELPHIA, PA — Hop aboard The Pullman Restaurant & Bar and celebrate the holidays in style this season! Located at 39 Morris Avenue, Bryn Mawr’s chic new dining destination will offer a special a- la-carte Christmas Eve menu and a sumptuous dining experience on New Year’s Eve.
True to the restaurant’s elegant vintage style, guests on Christmas Eve can feast on a selection of decadent classics, including Pan Seared Foie Gras with apple puree, grapefruit chardonnay sauce & brioche $25; Roma style Escargot $17; Prime Rib with horseradish dijon crema and smashed potato $59; Grilled Quail with tallegio gratan, rosemary jus and snow peas $48; Dover Sole with a crab beurre blanc MP; Lychee Crème Brulee $12; and Pumpkin Gingersnap Cheesecake with salted caramel sauce $12.
And for those looking to ring in the new year on the Main Line, Chef Corey Baver’s mouthwatering selections includes a champagne toast and party favors, and pairs perfectly with the sultry sounds of The Spencer Kash Quartet.
NEW YEAR’S EVE MENU
- Shrimp Cocktail ($25)
- Clams Casino ($20)
- Foie Gras – pan seared ($25)
- Florida Stone Crab Claws – mustard sauce (MP)
- Oysters – red wine mignonette (MP)
- Sturgeon Caviar – accoutrements & potato latkes ($110)
- Wedge Salad – iceberg, tomato, lardons, blue cheese dressing ($15)
- Caesar Salad – romaine, shaved parmesan, croutons, parmesan dressing ($15)
- Beef Wellington – horseradish dijon crema ($55)
- Grilled Lamb Chops – mint, ratatouille ($45)
- Lobster Thermador ($60)
- Dover Sole – crab buerre blanc (MP)
- Stuffed Quail – sage sausage, rosemary jus ($45)
- Rock Shrimp – broccoli rabe and penne pasta ($35)
- Brussels Sprouts, Grilled Asparagus, Pureed Potato
- Apple Cake – apple cinnamon drizzle
- Eggnog Layer Cake – bourbon-vanilla bean butter cream frosting
- Dark Chocolate Cake – crushed candy peppermint topping
The Pullman Restaurant & Bar will be closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. It is open for dinner Tuesdays through Sundays, with live music offered Thursdays through Saturdays, and “social hour,” their take on happy hour, takes place Tuesdays through Fridays from 4 to 6 p.m. Call 610-727-0777 for reservations. Learn more by visiting https://thepullmanrestaurant.com.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.