WILMINGTON, DE — Wilmington Police have charged a juvenile in connection with a shots fired incident.
Authorities state that on August 22 at approximately 6:26 p.m., police responded to a shots fired incident, with no injuries, that took place in the 800 block of West 7th Street.
The case was assigned to Detective Danielle Moore of the Criminal Investigations Division. Through the course of her investigation, Detective Moore identified a 17-year-old male juvenile as a suspect. Warrants were secured and the 17-year-old was taken into custody without incident by members of the Safe Streets Task Force on August 26.
The 17-year-old male was charged with the following offenses:
- Carrying a Concealed Deadly Weapon
- Reckless Endangering 1st Degree
- Possession of a Deadly Weapon by a Person Prohibited
- Criminal Mischief Under $1,000 (3 counts)
- Discharging a Firearm on a City Street
He was arraigned in Justice of the Peace Court 11 and committed to the New Castle County Detention Center on $19,400 secured bail.
More For You
- $40,000 Reward Offered in Philadelphia Quintuple Shooting
- Police Seek Suspect in Kohl’s Theft: $1,000 Worth of Merchandise Stolen
- Lancaster City Police Seek Suspect in $1,300 Electronics Theft
- Two Female Thieves Savagely Attack Woman in Philly
- South Carolina Man Sentenced to Almost Four Years for Consumer Electronics Theft Scheme
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.