HORSHAM, PA — STRATA Skin Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSKN) announced that the Company’s XTRAC Excimer Laser will be highlighted in an upcoming Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Call hosted by Ladenburg Thalmann.
The KOL will be hosted by Jeff Cohen, Managing Director at Ladenburg Thalmann on Tuesday, August 16th at 11:00 am ET / 8:00 am PT. Dr. Benjamin Lockshin, MD FAAD, Director of the Clinical Trials Center at DermAssociates will showcase vitiligo and psoriasis and the impact STRATA’s XTRAC excimer laser has on treatment and outcomes.
A link to register for the live call will be available on the STRATA Skin Sciences website at www.strataskinsciences.com under the investor relations section.
You May Also Be Interested In…
- David’s Bridal Partners with Celebrity Fashion Designer DanielXDiamond
- Hamilton Lane Incorporated Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results
- Tavanta Therapeutics Announces Enrollment Completion in Pivotal Phase 3 Trial of TAVT-45 for the Treatment of Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- STELARA Approved by FDA to Treat Pediatric Patients with Active Psoriatic Arthritis
- Nocopi Technologies Enters Into Private Placement to Further Increase Cash Position
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.