OAKS, PA — SEI (NASDAQ: SEIC) announced the recent launch of Digital Account Open and Digital Model Management, two key technology enhancements available to independent advisors through the SEI Wealth PlatformSM.
Digital Account Open is said to simplify opening a new client account, expanding SEI’s current electronic onboarding and eSignature process with an end-to-end, easy-to-use new tool. The technology is built to eliminate the traditional paper-based process and enables advisors to open client accounts entirely digitally. Features include:
- An intuitive, step-by-step workflow to guide the input process
- Adaptable onboarding, from launch to collecting an eSignature, and the ability to pause and save progress or assign responsibility to other authorized team members
- An integrated process to catch input mistakes and help avoid “not in good order” submissions
- A cohesive dashboard with pending accounts, work in progress, and relevant status and dollar values
Digital Model Management ir described as providing a fully-digital way for advisors to deploy and interact with client portfolios, all in a unified managed account framework. The cloud-native application allows advisors to personalize client portfolios in accordance with their financial goals, risk tolerance, tax and fee preferences, and more. Features include:
- An easy-to-navigate dashboard for creating and adjusting investment models across all types of investment strategies, including mutual funds, ETFs, and separately managed accounts (SMAs)*
- Smart workflows with an intuitive setup that follows the relevant steps for each investment change
- A digital interface featuring an all-in-one overview of any investment change’s impact on cost, risk, asset allocation, rebalancing settings, and tax needs
“We are excited to continue our cloud transformation and enhance our technology platform with two cutting-edge tools that streamline how independent advisors deliver wealth management advice to their clients,” stated Erich Holland, Executive Managing Director of Client Engagement for SEI’s advisor business. “These fully-digital, integrated solutions simplify and expedite the account open process and power customized portfolio implementation. With them, advisors will be better positioned to differentiate their practices through a personalized, goals-driven wealth management approach that works to build brave futures for the individuals and families they serve.”
*ETFs and SMAs offered through SEI Managed Account Solutions
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.