PHILADELPHIA, PA — JOBtober Fair is taking job seeking — and hiring — to the next level this fall, with a seasonal twist. Rivers Casino Philadelphia is looking for its next new hires on Tuesday, Oct. 5, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4 to 7 p.m.
JOBtober Fair Highlights
- Full- and part-time openings in gaming, food and beverage, security, player services, and more are available, plus paid internships in the marketing and analytics departments.
- On-the-spot interviews with immediate job offers if you are qualified.
- Non-tipped positions will be paid a minimum rate of $15 per hour; Team Members are offered benefits including healthcare, 401(k) vesting, tuition reimbursement and more for those who qualify.
- Event attendees will be entered into a drawing to win two Flyers tickets to the season opener on Friday, Oct. 15.
- A taste of autumn for job seekers: Celebrity chef Andrew Pearce (Hell’s Kitchen, season 16) will demonstrate how to make pumpkin risotto, the new fall menu item at Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House (10 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
Rivers Casino Philadelphia states that all candidates must be at least 18 years old to attend JOBtober Fair. Those who apply for a job in advance on the casino’s career page and attend the job fair will be entered into a $100 Amazon gift card drawing.
“We’re looking for enthusiastic people to join our fun, hardworking team at Philly’s first casino,” said Justin Moore general manager at Rivers Casino Philadelphia. “The gaming industry is an exciting opportunity where qualified candidates have the chance to start a lifelong career with great benefits.”
Earlier this year, Rivers was recognized for the ninth time as a “Top Workplace” by The Philadelphia Inquirer, and has also earned multiple “Best Places to Work” honors from the Philadelphia Business Journal. The casino employs approximately 1,200 Team Members, with most working in full-time positions.
Masks are required for all guests and Team Members, per guidelines from the city of Philadelphia. Rivers Casino Philadelphia is not requiring proof of vaccination at this time, but continues to follow all city, state, and CDC health and safety protocols.
For a list of job openings, online applications and more information, visit RiversCasino.com/Philadelphia/Careers.
Thanks for visiting! MyChesCo brings reliable information and resources to Chester County, Pennsylvania. Please consider supporting us in our efforts. Your generous donation will help us continue this work and keep it free of charge. Show your support today by clicking here and becoming a patron.