PHILADELPHIA, PA — A reward is being offered for any information that leads to suspects in a Philadelphia homicide, police reported Thursday.
Authorities state that on September 19, 2021, at 5:35 pm, a dark color Chevy Impala sedan drove past the 5100 block of Germantown Avenue. The vehicle stopped briefly, and two Black male offenders fired handguns into a crowd of people on the sidewalk. Six victims were struck and injured by the gunfire. One of the victims was struck multiple times throughout the body and died of his wounds.
Offender #1 is described as a Black male wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black face covering, and black pants with white stripes on the legs.
Offender #2 is described as a Black male wearing a light color hooded sweatshirt, black face covering, and black pants with white stripes on the legs.
A $20,000 reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest and conviction for every homicide.
- Vehicle Description: 2000-05 blue-gray Chevy Impala with dark tinted windows. The vehicle had a spare tire with no hubcap mounted on the left rear side, and a white decal on the lower center of the rear window.
- If you see these suspects do not approach, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to 215.686.TIPS (8477).
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
- All tips will be confidential.
If you have any information about this crime or these suspects please contact Det. McKenna #868 or Det. McAndrews #3336 of the Philadelphia Police Department’s Homicide Unit at 215-686-3334/3335, reference DC 21-39-044380.
Information is subject to change at any time. All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.