MANOR TWP, PA — The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation announced that a 3-mile resurfacing project is set to begin Monday, September 19, on River Road/Water Street (Route 3030) in Manor Township, Lancaster County.
This project consists of asphalt resurfacing, base repairs, drainage replacement, guiderail updates, line painting, sign updates, and other miscellaneous construction on Route 3030 from the intersection with Letort Road (Route 3032) to the intersection with Penn Street (Route 999).
Work includes tree trimming. There will be lane restrictions during daylight hours with flaggers providing traffic control. Pipe replacement work is expected to begin in the coming weeks, with multiple pipes being replaced throughout the project limits.
There will be three separate weekend closures with detours during the project. Updates will be issued prior to the implementation of the detours. Motorists should be alert and drive with caution through the work zone.
This project is expected to be completed by June 30, 2023. Pennsy Supply, Inc., of Harrisburg is the prime contractor on this $1,522,897 project.
More For You
- Traffic Alert: U.S. 1 Lane Closures in Concord, Chadds Ford, Pennsbury Townships
- Traffic Alert: Girard Point Bridge, I-95, I-295 Lane Closures in Philadelphia, Bucks Counties
- Backups and Delays: Several State Highways Restricted in Delaware County
- I-95, I-76 Among Several State Highways Restricted in Philadelphia, Delaware County
- Allow Extra Time: Henry Avenue Periodic Lane Closures in Place Until Late November
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.