NEWTOWN, PA — Quantum Learning, Inc announced the recent release of Launch Ready from Day One, its latest sales force effectiveness curriculum proven to move the needle in highly competitive markets at all 4 Kirkpatrick Levels.
“If you want your new brand to achieve its full potential, you’ve got to simplify the end-to-end experience of your people and your brand at every level: HCP, account, and ecosystem,” said Fred Marshall, CEO and Founder of Quantum Learning. “‘Launch Ready from Day One’ is about empowering your customer-facing teams to sell with confidence and execute with agility.”
Launch Ready from Day One includes five key components that Quantum’s research has found to be critical for driving demand, simplifying access, and creating a seamless customer experience:
- Research-based competency models because hiring the right people simplifies everything.
- A competitive customer engagement model that creates a clear line of sight between brand strategy and face-to-face execution.
- Behavioral neuroscience focused on simplifying change in HCP mindsets, behaviors, and ultimately treatment protocols.
- Next generation brand strategy and message flow playbook.
- Relentless coaching and pull-through.
For more information, visit Launch Ready from Day One.
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.