WYOMISSING, PA — The Wyomissing Police Department is asking for the public’s help in identifying these men who were allegedly involved in a shoplifting incident at the Walmart located at 1135 Berkshire Blvd. in Wyomissing, PA. The incident occurred on Thursday, August 11, 2022, at 1:30 am.
If you have any information about this crime, please contact Officer Cavallo at 610-375-6102.
Information is subject to change at any time as additional details may emerge. Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
More For You
- Federal Inmate Sentenced For Possessing Cellphone
- PA Man Charged With Enticing A Minor
- Man Sentenced to 90 Months Imprisonment for Drug Trafficking and Firearms Offenses
- Inmate Pleads Guilty to Possessing Homemade Knife in Prison
- Man Charged With Covid-Relief Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, and Identity Theft
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.