Authorities state that on July 19, 2022, an unknown black male went to the victim’s apartment and began to choke him when he was asked to leave. The suspect then demanded the victim’s belongings at knife-point, stabbing him in the arm and chest before fleeing with approximately $1,000.
The Central Detective Division describes the suspect as a black male in his 30’s, 6’3″ tall, medium build, wearing a red hat, glasses, a black shirt, black pants and black and white sneakers.
If you see this suspect, do not approach, contact 911 immediately. To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477).
Information is subject to change at any time as additional details may emerge. Information, a criminal complaint, or an arrest is not a declaration of guilt. A suspect, arrestee, or defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Woman Wanted for Access Device Fraud, Identity Theft, and More
- Police Investigating Two Separate Retail Thefts from Giant Food Store
- West Whiteland Police Are Searching for Identity Theft Suspect
- Former West Chester-based Investment Adviser Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- 3 Suspects Sought in Theft from Old Navy Store in Exton
Thanks for visiting! Looking for some Chester County pride? We got you covered! Shop our MyChesCo store and show your love for Chester County, Pennsylvania. We got shirts, hats, and more – all with a unique ChesCo flair. Plus, proceeds from each purchase helps support our mission of bringing reliable information and resources to the people of Chester County.